Sunday, November 22, 2009

More Kitchen Pics - cont.

 Here's a pic taken in daylight



 
This is a little better pic of my double ovens


This is taken from the family room looking into the kitchen.  There used to be a wall sort of where the eating bar is located.  The wood on the bar is old heart pine, that my contractor took from from a porch he was working on in my neighborhood.  He felt it should stay in the neighborhood -- otherwise it was going to get thrown away.


Sort of another angle.


Looking into the family room.  The oak cabinet that you see were some that we had built and this was actually a corner in my old kitchen that we left intact.  I now use that cabinet to hold a wine rack, wine glasses & pitchers and other serving dishes (in the lower cabinet).


Now moving over a bit.  In the corner where the lamp is standing is where my old oven used to be.  Now it's a corner for a comfy couch where you can sit and watch tv or knit or just listen to music.  Jonah likes to play with his "guys" and toys there.


Another angle.


The garden window was part of the old kitchen.  My sink used to sit under it and I could look out and see in the backyard.  Now it's just a nice window!


This is looking in from the glass doors leading into the house from the back porch.  The door that you see off to the right leads to the stairway hallway and then into the foyer and to the front door.  The door to the left leads into our dining room



No comments:

Post a Comment